Is Concierge Class worth it on Summit?

JoeandSheryl

On that long of a cruise, for that itinerary I would say yes. You get a slightly bigger cabin (about 20sq ft) and you get priority tendering. This can really save you valuable time in your port. The breakfast on balcony is great too, the other amenities are nice additions but I'd say the extra space and time saving are the best.

We had CC on our Millennium cruise from Venice to Barcelona and it was great. I loved all the little extras. The extra space and special treatment is really nice on the long cruises....that's why we have booked CC again for our 28 day B2B next year.

These are many extras that you get, these are the things I really liked:

Flowers on the desk and in the bathroom.

Nicer bath towels and a bathroom rug.

Breakfast served on the balcony with table cloth and flowers.

Extra breakfast choices.

Larger Cabin.

Dinner served on the balcony with table cloth and flowers.

Nicer toiletries.

Fruit bowl kept fresh every day.

Cheese and fruit platter (we needed to request this instead of the regular plate) automatically delivered every day. It was so nice to come back from a long day of excursions to find them in our cabin.

I agree with DesertBelle, there are a lot of extras. And on our last cruise just the priority initial boarding(only took 10 minutes vs a couple of hours) made all the difference. We also enjoyed being able to request a body pillow. I know that from now on we will only book CC Class. But the ultimate decision is up to you. I just felt like we were treated just a bit more special.:rolleyes:

My wife and I booked CC on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii last year and felt it was well worth the extra $. You do get the extras talked about in the above posts including priority boarding, baggage handling and priority on port of call tenders. CC class for us was well worth the value.

Just got off Summit in CC class. I missed out on the breakfast on the balcony but will do it next time. Now I know not to get those questionable appetizers - I will change to cheese next time. This was our first on Celebrity and I find that their room and balconies are smaller than HAL so therefore if it would give you more space for that long a time - do it - the other things are extras but I find that on the longer trips a bit more space and the priority can be nice. Word of warning - someone posted a room in CC that you might want to avoid - obstructed view and smaller balcony - check the postings today - someone upset and you will find the number - think it was on the Summit. We were on 8094 and loved it - midship east to elevators and good to watch activity. Have a wonderful time.

Nicer toiletries.

quote]

We received a shampoo/conditioner and moisterizer in a bottle on Century. It was the same stuff in the bathroom dispensers. And, quesss what? It was the same stuff in DD inside bathroom. We only paid an extra $10.00pp for the 5 night Century. But just fyi.

I had to request the table cloth.

Archived