Shore excursion cancelled

FunShipFan

I am sailing on the Destiny in May. I already had booked some excursions through the ship. In Barbados, I had booked Harrison's Cave. I just happened to look at my booking today and saw that this excursion was not listed. It also cannot be booked for my sailing. Carnival did already process the refund through my credit card but they never even sent me an email to let me know. Any idea why they might have cancelled? Has this happened to anyone before?

Can't answer you question but google "Silvermoon II or Silvermoon III Catamaran"

Check out the website. We did this non-Carnival excursion a couple of years ago and after 7 cruises, it still ranks as 1 of the top 2 or 3 excursions we've ever taken.

http://www.silvermoonbarbados.com Found it for you. Hope you like

• 1 month later...
I am sailing on the Destiny in May. I already had booked some excursions through the ship. In Barbados, I had booked Harrison's Cave. I just happened to look at my booking today and saw that this excursion was not listed. It also cannot be booked for my sailing. Carnival did already process the refund through my credit card but they never even sent me an email to let me know. Any idea why they might have cancelled? Has this happened to anyone before?

When you called Carnival what did they say?

One of our excursions for our cruise next month is no longer showing up on selections for that port day either. No credit to my account, so I was hoping it was just full - but when I check shore excursions for that port not connected to my reservation, it isn't listed anymore.

No idea if it is no longer available and has been cancelled. Can't believe it is "full" since it is a beach/snorkel type excursion, but who knows? I haven't called about it yet because there were so many glitches on the site over the last couple of weeks. Perhaps I had better try to figure this out. :confused:

Archived