Tuxedo Rental- Century

Beth AC

Hi,

I am thinking of renting a tux for my husband. I would love to hear some insight from others who have rented via the X website. I measured him, but.. I'm so afraid I did it wrong! What's the worst that can happen?:cool:

thanks!

We sail in 17 days!!

Beth

If you're worried have the measurements done at any local tux rental shop. Tell them you need measurements for an out of town rental - very common in the industry and they always do this complimentary for each other. I've never had anyone question this in any way when I've asked.

My brother rented a tux on Century. He went to a tux rental store 3 weeks before the cruise and was professionally measured, which I would advise. He then called and placed his order. It was waiting in his cabin when he arrived.

The tux fit perfectly and he looked great:).

Hi,

I am thinking of renting a tux for my husband. I would love to hear some insight from others who have rented via the X website. I measured him, but.. I'm so afraid I did it wrong! What's the worst that can happen?:cool:

thanks!

We sail in 17 days!!

Beth

I suspect if you measure wrong, you can ask your butler or cabin attendent to help you out. I recieved a pair of shoes that were much too big and the butler was able find a pair my size.

I suspect if you measure wrong, you can ask your butler or cabin attendent to help you out. I recieved a pair of shoes that were much too big and the butler was able find a pair my size.

IMO, that would be a lot easier than re-tailoring a tux to the correct measurements.

Archived