Bermuda Schedule for 2009 - When will it be announced?

SnorkelMoose

Hello, everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knows when NCL will be releasing their schedule for cruises to Bermuda (specifically Philadelphia to Bermuda) for 2009. The search function isn't working, :( so I apologize if this has been asked before.

Thanks!

Hello, everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knows when NCL will be releasing their schedule for cruises to Bermuda (specifically Philadelphia to Bermuda) for 2009. The search function isn't working, :( so I apologize if this has been asked before.

Thanks!

In a press conference on March 12th, NCL announced their 2009 Bermuda schedules and others. They will not be accespting orders for these bookings until March 20th.

In a press conference on March 12th, NCL announced their 2009 Bermuda schedules and others. They will not be accespting orders for these bookings until March 20th.

Do you have or know where I can see that schedule?

Thanks!

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_031208_AlaskaBermEuro

The same cabin the same week next year in comparison to this year is $ 1,200 more on the Dawn. That is crazy! I just booked the Carnival Miracle for Summer 2009.

Welcome to Freestyle 2.0 :) Our October Majesty pricing is also up about $300 for an ocean view.

hi all

thinking about Dawn/Bermuda for spring of 2009--(did Bermuda on the Crown --and know there will be a big difference being at Wharf instead)...

any comments on that and the Dawn.....(just got off Gem--how does it compare )

thanks

I actually don't mind being docked at Kings Wharf. The ferry is right there and very convenient to get a scenic ride to St. George's or Hamilton. The number 7 bus will get you to the south shore beaches and also a nice ride.

The most inconvenient part is the walk to the ship around the marina area there but an internal bus is available to get around the dockyard.

hi all

thinking about Dawn/Bermuda for spring of 2009--(did Bermuda on the Crown --and know there will be a big difference being at Wharf instead)...

any comments on that and the Dawn.....(just got off Gem--how does it compare )

thanks

We also enjoyed doing the Crown to Hamilton and St. George but the Dawn can't dock there. As others have stated, it's not too hard getting around from King's Wharf by bus or ferry. The big advantage the Crown had was that it spent an extra day in Bermuda while the Dawn spends an extra day at sea. I had hoped the pier renovations at King's Wharf would have allowed the Dawn to stay longer. I will have to content myself with sailing to my favorite island on my favorite NCL ship.

thanks !! I agree that the Warf will be OK--now--how about the Dawn?? I was so impressed with the Gem....just wondering....

For sentimental and nostalgic reasons, the Dawn remains our favorite NCL ship. I liked the Gem but I missed the soaring atrium and the glass elevators that the Dawn has. We loved the Impressions restaurant, now called Impressions of Italy (hope they don't impose a fee there as they did on the Gem). We also liked Gatsby's lounge where we heard some great entertainers like Pamala Stanley. Preferred the elegant Venetian restaurant to the Gem's Pacific restaurant (my wife is Italian). For us, we can't think of a better ship to sail to Bermuda on.

We also enjoyed doing the Crown to Hamilton and St. George but the Dawn can't dock there. As others have stated, it's not too hard getting around from King's Wharf by bus or ferry. The big advantage the Crown had was that it spent an extra day in Bermuda while the Dawn spends an extra day at sea. I had hoped the pier renovations at King's Wharf would have allowed the Dawn to stay longer. I will have to content myself with sailing to my favorite island on my favorite NCL ship.

3 Days at the Dockyard or almost 4 on the Majesty at St. George. Price is almost the same in an OV for October 2009. This is the Topic of debate in our household this evening. Been Cruising to BDA since the early 90's and miss our (X) Zenith & Horizon :(

For sentimental and nostalgic reasons, the Dawn remains our favorite NCL ship. I liked the Gem but I missed the soaring atrium and the glass elevators that the Dawn has. We loved the Impressions restaurant, now called Impressions of Italy (hope they don't impose a fee there as they did on the Gem). We also liked Gatsby's lounge where we heard some great entertainers like Pamala Stanley. Preferred the elegant Venetian restaurant to the Gem's Pacific restaurant (my wife is Italian). For us, we can't think of a better ship to sail to Bermuda on.

thanks!!!!! sounds just great!

Archived