Large blank area over us!

bamn

We will be sailing in a couple weeks on the inspiration. We have E255 which is at the very back of the boat I think on the empress deck cat 6d. There is a very large blank spot over us that has no lable and a small one across from us. Anyone have any idea what these blank spots are.:confused:

We will be sailing in a couple weeks on the inspiration. We have E255 which is at the very back of the boat I think on the empress deck cat 6d. There is a very large blank spot over us that has no lable and a small one across from us. Anyone have any idea what these blank spots are.:confused:

Could be the swimming pools..

Did a little research it seems that the Atlantic Deck Aft, the deck right above you, houses the Children's Playroom.

Jonathan

Archived