All Things Freedom of the Seas!

I hate to ask too, but could you also send me the compass and menus. Elizabeth6299 at sbcglobal.net.

I'm trying to decide which would be the best night to skip the MDR and go to Chops

Thank you very much

Please send me the menus for FOS. Thanks

dololie@yahoo.com

Pretty please send me also the menus & compasses for the Freedom's Western trip. I'm booked for 9/27/9.

ewjdc@cs.com

Thanks in advance!

Done!

Me and my finace went for a cruise on F.O.T.S. in october -08. It was our first cruise that lasted longer than two nights. In Sweden it's common to go on short cruises between Sweden and Finland.

A caribbean cruise with Freedom of the seas is about 500 times better than those short cruises!

The ship is great. No question about it. You are totaly stunned by the size of that thing.

But the thing I remember best of all is the service level on the staff. I have never experienced service at that level before.

The Caribbean is a long way from Sweden in Europe, but we're planning a new cruise on The Oasis or The Allure. Cruicing is my type of vacation and I look forward to many great cruises in the future.

DCS_0267.jpg

Care for an evening dip in the pool?

Wow - so excited to be joining the FOS Eastern itinerary alums on 8/23.

Just booked about 30 days out & got a balcony rate for less than the rack interior rate to boot!

(sorry to brag about prices - poor form I know - just so excited to join you all!)

Tcrmom: Whoever did the scanning of the compasses did an excellent job! The best I've seen in long while! Thanks so much!! :D

THANKS!!! It was my FIRST time EVER scanning! (DS showed me how!)

Pretty please send me also the menus & compasses for the Freedom's Western trip. I'm booked for 9/27/9.

ewjdc@cs.com

Thanks in advance!

ewjdc..........I clicked on your address to send your compass. However it has come back twice. Can you check that it is typed correctly? I'll try again later.

I read the review. I would not put too much faith in what that person had to say. There are a few parts to the review that leaving wondering a little about the reviewer. Basically I would say that person didn't like the food. Okay, that is fairly subjective. The rest, it was neutral to good.

Do u have a link to that review? I have a suspicion as to who it is.