Tom-n-Cheryl: Menu's from Carnival Legend

CorbinCatFan

I just want to thank you for your post of the menus from your Legend cruise. I have planned on what I want to have for dinner so many times since you posted these. In fact, I know these menus were the main reason for booking our next cruise so early.

The question I have is how did you get these so clear? Did you scan these or take photos. If you did scan these, how did you get these menus?

Thanks in advance.

I just want to thank you for your post of the menus from your Legend cruise. I have planned on what I want to have for dinner so many times since you posted these. In fact, I know these menus were the main reason for booking our next cruise so early.

The question I have is how did you get these so clear? Did you scan these or take photos. If you did scan these, how did you get these menus?

Thanks in advance.

Please post the link for the menus on the Legend! I'm sailing in June and can't wait...want to see the menu so I can have "Sweet Dreams" lol

Thanks in advance.

You are welcome!

Keep in mind that those are over a year old now, and there certainly have been some changes to the menus (they tweak them constantly) - though many items can still be found... kind of a mix and match, no doubt!

I received a copy of the menus from the Maitre d' on the Legend, then scanned them in.

Tom

You are welcome!

Keep in mind that those are over a year old now, and there certainly have been some changes to the menus (they tweak them constantly) - though many items can still be found... kind of a mix and match, no doubt!

Tom

Based on my recollections from last week they are only about 60-70% the same.

You are welcome!

I received a copy of the menus from the Maitre d' on the Legend, then scanned them in.

Tom

I realize that but still thanks for those menus. I've read that the menus (per day) is at the descression of the chef.

Thanks for the information on how you got these. I'll try the same.

Archived