rccl credit rewards time frame

acc82

okay, i forgot.......i used my royal caribbean credit card rewards last year for a free cruise. but, this year, i just want a shipboard credit. i cruise in may of this year. is it too late to call and redeem? doesn't it take 6 weeks? if it takes 6 weeks it would be pushing it....

When you contact the bank to redeem your points, they will give you a certificate number. You can then call Royal Caribbean with the number and they will apply it to your OBC. When you get the actual certificate, you may have to send it in. Check when you're on the phone with RCCL. Have a great trip.

Do the points ever expire or do they just continue to accumulate? Also do you get any additional points if you sign up on board? If you sign up online it says you get 5000 points after first purchase, was wondering if they might sweeten the offer onboard.

Do the points ever expire or do they just continue to accumulate? Also do you get any additional points if you sign up on board? If you sign up online it says you get 5000 points after first purchase, was wondering if they might sweeten the offer onboard.

There was an offer in pasts months for 15000 points but that is long gone. :(

Archived