5 people - 1 room possible?

lorraine444

Planning on cruising the Carnival Legend in August.

Initial plan - self, son, son's friend, and son's friends mom.

I think my son's friends mom will be bringing her husband too....

Is there any rooms on board for 5?

Originally wanted to do four for the quad discount, doesn't look like will be happening, oh no!!!!

Thanks

Got it,

Guess I didn't put too much thought into it!

Thanks....

Was just looking forward to the 3rd & 4th person discount.

what is the price difference between he 3rd & 4th compared to the 1st and 2nd passenger?

Doesnt make a differernce since the Carnival Legend only sleeps 4 people. The only ships that allow 5 people is the Victory/Destiny/Triumph and any Fantasy class ship.

We did 5 to an inside cabin but we were all family members. You are talking about sons friends and his parents. Cabins are only 185 sq feet and only 1 bathroom- We used the gym showers and never used the shower in the cabin.

I agree with the others,it will be crowded. My friends and I took a cruise together about 5 years ago and there were 4 of us in one cabin, it was okay.

What I choose to do was shower in the spa area after I exercised each day and it worked out well. Some people like to bathe in the morning and some night, you can work it out. We like the 3 and 4 person discount also.

Julie

Five people in one standard cabin....YIKES! Besides the fact that you'd be climbing all over each other, we've had three in a cabin and just barely had enough closet/storage space. I don't think that would be a very enjoyable experience.

Archived