Favorite employee on Royal Caribbean

Please do. We are on the 11/02 sailing.:)

Have tried emailing, but they keep bouncing back, i know opal doesn't do email herself, her daughter checks it for her when the ship stops in Jamaica, so maybe her box is full, I will keep trying

My favorite Captain is by far Captain Charles Teige, currently on the Liberty of the Seas. He is a very friendly person. You can always find him out walking around the ship, and he is always willing to stop and visit with his passengers.

I have always found great dining room and bar servers on my cruises. Each cruise seems to bring a new favorite. But, the best dining room server I have had was on the Adventure, and his name was Nino.

My all time favorite Royal Caribbean employee will always be a Guest Relations Manager named Arly. She worked on the Rhapsody and the Adventure. She was great. Very friendly and always willing to help. I hated it when she retired. Royal Caribbean lost a GREAT employee when she left. She was a true gem, and I wish her all the best.

When we were on Freedom in April 07 our waiters name was Kevin(from Jamaica). He was great and remembered all of our names from the first night. My son's girlfriend really liked cheesecake and the night they were serving it for dessert we were scheduled to be at Chops for dinner,low and behold he was waiting there for us with a piece of cheesecake for her so that she did not miss it. I believe he is now on Liberty.

• 3 months later...
[quote name='explorer50uk']I have to agree with the comments about Deborah, she really goes out of her way for guests, does anyone know which ship she is on now? she was on Jewel but was not there in January when we were on board. Also, agree that Dexter is a sweetie!!![/QUOTE]

i ABSOLUTELY AGREE about Deborah Gorman. We had her on the Mariner this past February on our B2B. Very professional and customer-centric. She did a great job.

Archived