Divi Bay on your own

• 2 weeks later...

What is the currency there and the prices you are quoting are US, correct?

How are the food and drink prices.

This sounds like a wonderful deal for the entire family.

Thanks so much

janymac:p

We will be the second ship arriving St.Maarten in October so I'm wondering if Divi is going to be pretty crowded and have no chairs/umbrellas available for rent by the time we get there? Any opinions???

When we grab a taxi to leave the beach, say we want to do a bit of shopping, how do we get back to our ship?? Grab another taxi or will we be within a very short walk back to the pier?

I saw somewhere that someone mentioned a website for finding out what ships will be at a given port on a given day and what time they arrive. I though I had saved it but appears that I didn't. Could someone give me the website?

Thanks,

Janice

image.php?code=0XT1326974Xk18Xs8XEastern Caribbean

New Zealand

hi janice.....we always go to divi. if you get off the ship by 9:00 you will beat the "excursions" there. we have found that the organized groups show up at around 9:30.

since divi is an all inclusive resort (you will be using their beach) there are always cabs outside. what we generally do is tell the driver who took us there a specific time to pick us up.:)

there is a website for # of ships in port. i used to go to CRUISECAL but i've heard that they charge now. i don't know the name of the new site. someone will help you

• 5 weeks later...

Archived