Toiletry Items Provided on Imagination??

OceanQueen

My dd and her family (4 people) are packing shampoo, bath wash, conditioner for our 5 day cruise. They are flying Spirit which is charging them for each bag checked. Are these toiletry items provided/replenished daily on the ship like they do in a hotel? If we knew that they did this it sure would help lighten their baggage some!:confused:

You do have the bodywash/shampoo to use in the shower. Carnival has a contract with various vendors to offer sample sizes in an amenities basket in the bathroom. I have only been on 2 Carnival Cruises but both had vastly different samples. First cruise had almost anything you would think of in the basket while on the Fantasy they had only samples of toothpaste.

I always take my own shampoo, conditioner, lotions, soap, etc. I also take my own hair dryer.

I was on Imagination's sister ship Inspiration 2/21/08. They had disposable razors (men's and women's).

The showers do have shampoo and body wash dispensers which are refilled if needed. I didn't care for the scent so I am glad I brought my own. I drove to the port so didn't have to deal with the "3.5 ounce rule" of HMS.

If I knew they gave you all this stuff, I would have left my toiletry kit at home! Bathroom basket includes mens razors, lotion, soap, Tang type orange drink and some other stuff I can't remember. Is better than most hotel amenities.Interior Cabin E100.

Archived