Roll Call - Spirit: 9/27/08 to 10/18/08

TootyJane

We're doing it!! Mom and I will be cruising for 21 days aboard the Spirit starting in Athens. By the end of the third week I'm sure they will have to roll us both off in Venice. I don't know if I can limit my intake of breadsticks while aboard!! Will anyone be joining us during any part of our cruise?

Lisa :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is the cruise Iamboatman is going on with his food/wine group for your first 7 days. That's a great cruise. The Seabourn shore event at Kusadasi is the most amazing thing. It is so cool to be at Ephesus after its closed to everybody except Seabourn.

Bon voyage

• 2 weeks later...

cruisr, have you been on this particular cruise -- 1st, 2nd or 3rd week? My Mom has been to Ephesus on a Seabourn Experience before and says it is quite the experience. She is really looking forward to going again and I am very excited to go myself. We just got the first two shore excursion booklets yesterday. I'm sure the third will arrive shortly. Half the fun is planning!!

Lisa ;)

Lisa,

We have done the first two weeks of your trip on the Spirit. (But I am very jealous of your third week in the Adriatic -- definitely on my to do list.)You will be going to many of our favorite places -- Napvlion, Bodrum, Fethiye, etc. You can't help but enjoy yourselves. We have actually been to many of these places twice with Seabourn -- including Ephesus at night. The first time we went it was not a shipboard event so there were only about 15 of us with our own private concert by the Izmir Quartet. So the second time we went ( along with the whole ship) Sailor Boy looked around and said "What the heck are all of these other people doing here.?" We get so.... spoiled with Seabourn.

• 1 month later...

Archived