Venice Departures - Aug 12 and Aug 20, 2009

muffydawg

We are considering the Aug 12 and Aug 20, 2009 voyages. Both voyages point of embarkation are Venice. I have some questions about the ship arrival / departure times in Venice.

For the Aug 12 voyage the ship arrival time is stated (according to the Princess website) as 12am on Day One and departure on Day One is 7pm.

I assume the ship sails from Venice at 7pm on Aug 20 but what does it mean arrival at midnight? What time does boarding commence?

For the Aug 20 voyage the ship arrival time, again according to Princess.com is 12am on Day One and the ship departs Venice on Day Two at 8am. I assume the ship sails from Venice on what would be Aug 21 at 8am but, same question applies..what does it mean arrival at midnight on Day One? What time on Aug 20 does boarding commence?

Thanks a bunch!

Hi - I checked Royal Princess's schedule for the trip before the Aug 12th date and she overnights in Venice. She gets in at noon, the guests then have that afternoon and overnight on the ship, they depart by normal time the next morning and you board at the normal time. Looks to be the same situation for the Ruby Princess on the 20th, she's just overnighting in Venice with the previous guests, so technically, yeah, she is there from 12:00 am.

Archived