On the Sun & loving it!

lgfromdg

Just wanted to let all future Sun cruisers know that they should not be worried at all. The Sun is a beautiful ship - absolutely spotless, nothing looks old or faded. CDC was on board Saturday and the Sun got 100.

The food has been great, including in the main dining rooms. You couldn't ask for a friendlier crew. What a terrrfic experience this has been so far!

NMNita - They replaced the bedspreads with comfy white duvets.

Awww, I'm jealous aren't you bikergal? They are sailing on OUR Sun! :(

lgfromdg, have a wonderful time! If you get to see Alexander (matre'd in Four Seasons) please tell him that Master Aidens group from Maryland says hello and that we miss him!

Also just off the Sun on March 22. This was the best cruise my wife and I have been on. We met so many great crew members and were treated so well by all. In our opinion the food was fine and comparable to other lines we have been on. We agree that the ship was spotless and in great condition.

We sure miss the Sun!!

Yesterday I talked to Yadira, the sun ship coordinator and she said some Freestyle 2.0 changes will be made on the Sun by the end of March. Sounds like the bedding change has already been done. If anyone can report others, we future Sun cruisers would like to know.

Thanks.

Yesterday I talked to Yadira, the sun ship coordinator and she said some Freestyle 2.0 changes will be made on the Sun by the end of March. Sounds like the bedding change has already been done. If anyone can report others, we future Sun cruisers would like to know.

Thanks.

Well that makes sense then...the bedding thing. I love a soft matress and was dreading the hard beds. Was all prepared to order the egg cushions but forgot our first day. I was shocked at how confortable the beds were and never did order the cushions. So now, I know why!

Archived