Dawn Question

RODM87

10 of us leave on the dawn this Sunday my question is we have 2nd seating for dinner will be still be able to see shows? I have been on other cruise lines where they have two shows to make sure everyone is able to make shows .

You can see the main show with late sitting because it is given twice.

However the show in the other theater is only once at 8:15. We had late sitting and missed that one every night except when we decided to do anytime dining one night.

We are also on the Dawn this Sunday and decided to do anytime dining this time.The main show has never been before dinner on this ship. I believe 8;15 and 10:15.

Have fun. Happy sailing.

10 of us leave on the dawn this Sunday my question is we have 2nd seating for dinner will be still be able to see shows? I have been on other cruise lines where they have two shows to make sure everyone is able to make shows .

We were just on the Dawn and had 2nd seating... and we ened up missing the shows... and it irked us. NO, they did not offer shows twice, so everyone could see them regardless of the time of seating. We were left with, pushing the wait staff to hurry along or skipping desert. Both choices were less than pleasing.

A couple of thimes where they did offer two shows, they were spaced in such a way late dining still could not make either one of them..... !!

Because of the size of the ship VS the number of PAX, you will need to get to any show early to get a good seat or any seat at all for that matter.

Sorry I can not be more upbeat.. the Dawn is very pretty, clean, the "service" crew very friendly.... but in truth, it was far from being my fav cruise on Princess or any other cruise line.

On this board there is a thread from assorted people who have just been on the Dawn, it is a thread worth reading and the Patters from the cruise have been posted. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=737709

Archived