Princess Patters - 03/09 Dawn Mexican Riviera

txflyer

The Patters from our cruise on the Dawn have just been uploaded to a web page. The Log of the Cruise and Disembarkation Info is included.

Click here: 03/09 Dawn Patters

Thanks Guys, I've been so busy mine are still sitting here next to my desk waiting to get done.

Since we seem to take the same trips we will have to meet one of these days.

-A

Thanks Guys, I've been so busy mine are still sitting here next to my desk waiting to get done.

Since we seem to take the same trips we will have to meet one of these days.

-A

Yah Aaron, I know what you mean. I put them on top of everything on my desk so I would do it...otherwise it would never get done.

Weve done two of the same cruises....and we always follow you so we know what to expect thanks for your 'Live from..." postings. Its an interesting coincidence because like you, I celebrated a birthday on this cruise, PLUS we were also booked on the two day Ensenada coming up in May PLUS I grew up in Phoenix and still visit there often. We had to cancel the Ensenada cruise because of conflicts with our work schedule.

Thanks for the link to your photos -- they're terrific. You got some great shots of the ship, I loved the photos of the Atrium! I kept scanning the background in your pics of Fiesta Night and the Captain's Circle Party to see if I was in any of them, because from the angle you took them, I might have been. . . no me, though. Now that I've seen photos of you and Rockwife, I can't recall ever seeing any of you onboard -- isn't that weird? It was such a smallish ship -- you'd think you guys would at least look remotely familiar.

Thanks for the link to your photos -- they're terrific. You got some great shots of the ship, I loved the photos of the Atrium! I kept scanning the background in your pics of Fiesta Night and the Captain's Circle Party to see if I was in any of them, because from the angle you took them, I might have been. . . no me, though. Now that I've seen photos of you and Rockwife, I can't recall ever seeing any of you onboard -- isn't that weird? It was such a smallish ship -- you'd think you guys would at least look remotely familiar.

thanks for sharing your kind thoughts. Looking back, my one big disappointment is we didnt find the time to meet anyone from the Roll Call. Thats how we met Michele and Jeff (Rockwife) back in 2006. Its always fun to meet new people with common interests.

Our large group made it difficult to venture out of the group and we didnt do much on the ship. Usually all 10 of us or small groups of us were having cocktails and conversation in the afternoon or until very late at night. We did anytime dining around 730 or 8pm each night. The ship had a relaxing atmosphere, maybe because the Dawn is smaller than weve been on the last few times.

I guess you heard that the Dawn will permanently move to Australia at the end of the Alaska season? We were disappointed to hear it since we enjoyed the ship so much. Weve done a number of other ships and cruise lines since first going on the Dawn in May 2006. We were pleasantly surprised by how much we enjoyed coming back for a second visit.

I agree with Jack, we got so involved with each other we didn't get a chance to venture out much. If I could do things differently, I would have skipped the wine tasting and made it down to the Wheelhouse.

Did you see a tall guy in a cowboy hat? He was one of our ten and pretty hard to miss- ha ha.

OK, here is my contribution of Dawn Cruise Pix:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffandmichele/sets/72157604198637122

(Sorry, I can't figure out how to inbed th link. . .)

Aaron & Jack~ thank you for taking the time to scan & post these...very appreciated!!! (PS, was the weather in Dallas as beautiful as it was in Houston today? I hope so....Hoppy Easter to everyone!)

Yep! the weather is amazingly nice...today too.. and I have to go to work! What a way to ruin it. lol

I agree with Jack, we got so involved with each other we didn't get a chance to venture out much. If I could do things differently, I would have skipped the wine tasting and made it down to the Wheelhouse.

Did you see a tall guy in a cowboy hat? He was one of our ten and pretty hard to miss- ha ha.

OK, here is my contribution of Dawn Cruise Pix:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffandmichele/sets/72157604198637122

(Sorry, I can't figure out how to inbed th link. . .)

Yes, I did see the tall guy in the cowboy hat, several times in fact! Okay, well, now at least I don't feel like I was sailing on some alternate reality voyage. Actually, I wasn't sure about going to the Wheelhouse because of the timing -- 3pm is right in the middle of tanning hours! -- but I did stroll through and saw no one there, except a table of four old men talking about their glory days in the military (I think Princess had also scheduled a veterans' get-together for 3pm), so I presumed everyone else had also chosen either tanning or wine-tasting.

Archived