Off to NZ

The Pirate King and myself are off to New Zealand on Monday.

Thought we might take a flying visit to see the Sapphire in Auckland and wish Lorraine a close up Bon Voyage!!

Qld Cruiser...have a fantastic trip!! Hope you enjoy your time with the family before hand. See you at the dock!!!

I promise to take lots of photo's...honest!!! (As soon as we stagger out from the ice bar there on the dock).

Karen:D

Thought we might take a flying visit to see the Sapphire in Auckland and wish Lorraine a close up Bon Voyage!!

Qld Cruiser...have a fantastic trip!! Hope you enjoy your time with the family before hand. See you at the dock!!!

I promise to take lots of photo's...honest!!! (As soon as we stagger out from the ice bar there on the dock).

Any excuse to look at a cruise ship. I really thought the Pirate King would be over that by now.

Have a great time Karen, Chris and Lorraine!

Hi Karen, look forward to meeting you and Pirate King.....:)

I am all packed up, cats are off to "boarding school" tomorrow..

we fly out of Mackay on Monday morning. then to Auckland on Tuesday.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Hello one and all,

The ice bar "minus 5" is a COOL place to go (yes, bad pun I know....:p )

Although someone recons I'm weird cause I didn't think it was too cold...

Great concept, Kaz will post a piccy when we get home

(think she's about to belt me for that one.......)

Had coffee with Lorraine and Ray before they boarded the Sapphire and we are just about to go down to the harbour to see the ship off.

Having lots of fun.:D

Hello one and all,

The ice bar "minus 5" is a COOL place to go (yes, bad pun I know....:p )

Although someone recons I'm weird cause I didn't think it was too cold...

Great concept, Kaz will post a piccy when we get home

(think she's about to belt me for that one.......)

Had coffee with Lorraine and Ray before they boarded the Sapphire and we are just about to go down to the harbour to see the ship off.

Having lots of fun.:D

Well, we are now back home, safe and sound, although quite tired. I'm sure in the near future we will be posting some pics of the Sapphire leaving Auckland.

Geoff, I know why you might think I would be "over it" by now, but how many times would I actually see a ship leave from that perspective?? :p

Besides it keeps the most important person in my life happy, so it's worth it anyway......

Well, we are now back home, safe and sound, although quite tired. I'm sure in the near future we will be posting some pics of the Sapphire leaving Auckland.

Geoff, I know why you might think I would be "over it" by now, but how many times would I actually see a ship leave from that perspective?? :p

Besides it keeps the most important person in my life happy, so it's worth it anyway......

Welcome back - looking forward to the pics.

I see your point! Always nice to watch a ship leave port (unless you are meant to be on it).

Archived