What is happening on the boards ????

JNLROSE

Rosie......check out my post from a few minutes ago, when I started it the boards looked normal (whatever that is these days) when I posted it they looked screwy!

Star Princess 9/03 Alaska Celebrity Mercury 3/04 Mexico

Next: Sapphire Princess 10/04 Mexico

7_2_117.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/catmand100

Mercury Cruise Pic's 3/13/04

• Administrators

I don't know what you guys are talking about THIS time, but I'm sure it isn't good.

Anyway, we are working hard at trying to fix these problems once and for all, either with upgrades or major overhauls. We do appreciate everyone's patience, please bear with us a bit longer.

Laura

Laura Sterling

Community Manager

Up4travel@aol.com

Cruise Critic

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Laura,

You might want to take a look at www.flyertalk.com and the new board software that they are using. They just today came back online after 6 days down for moving from UBB software to a different vendors board software (sorry I don't remember exactly which one).

They were running a version of UBB that was releases behind what Cruise Critic uses, they decided that the platform was not worth upgrading to the latest versions. It took them quite a while to find a board suitable for them and settled on the one that they are now. It seems to have lots of great features to it and even though there are glitches with it today, let's all remember that they just brought it back on line this morning so give it few days of tweeking and it might just work great.

Just thought I would point you in a direction of another board that has been having major problems with UBB.

The service that you provide, that does of course cost you $$$ but then again that is what the advertisers are here for. The resources that can be obtained on this board are very valuable to all that reads and contributes and I want to thank you for providing us with it.

Carl

Has anyone tried the new and improved Find/Search feature, with all these great upgrades, now it doesn’t work at all!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Yeah Phil, THAT would be really scary!!!

BTW, what was that crack about the "young" Grandma???????? If one was to supply one's email, one just might send one a photo to document that comment!!! icon_wink.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

• 3 months later...

Hi, I am not sure what you are doing, but to post a new thread to a forum, all you do is click on the "new thread" button at the top of the forum page, when you first open up a forum. Fill in your topic and save it. Now you are going to tell me that's what you are doing??? Then I don't have a clue what's wrong...:)

Bill

Have Tried To Post 2 New Threads And They Appear No Where...what's Wrong??

Opps, a slight correction to my above post. After you have written your new thread message click on the "submit new thread" button at the bottom of your message. Not quite the same as saving it, sorry for the confusion it may have caused any one.

Got It To Work It Posted...cruising To Alaska On The Island Princess 8/7/04 With A Land Tour That Ends In Fairbanks..was Trying To Find If Anyone Had Any Info Bad Or Good On The Bear Lodge..i Read One Post That Said To Avoid It If You Could..a Little Late For That..thanks Again

I wonder-does this new board seem to have less respondents since its come on line. It seems to be harder to use and the responses are harder to see in the new configuration.what I mean is that the format is harder.c

Archived