Book Nov 8 Serenade of Sea by March 31 to use C & A coupon

This is a reminder that the Crown and Anchor Sailing Certificates are good through March 31 for the November 8 Serenade of the Seas Crown and Anchor member cruise and that in order to use this coupon, you must book by that date. :eek:

And in addition to this being a Crown and Anchor member cruise, the November 8 Serenade sailing is also a Cruise Critic group cruise! :) The group pricing is still available and is as follows:

Rates

Inside category Q $646.91 per person

Ocean View category H is $826.91 per person

Balcony category E2 is $1,026.91 per person

Suite category JS is $1,646.91 per person

All rates above are based on per person, double occupancy and include port charges and taxes. Fuel surcharge is not included and is $35.00 pp.

The group pricing is cheaper than the Royal Caribbean pricing and for some categories is several hundred dollalrs cheaper. In addition, platinium and diamond balcony discounts are combinable with the group rates. Also, the Crown and Anchor sailing certificate is combinable with the group pricing too. And, if you have a Next Cruise booking, you can use that too!

For more information about the pricing and booking, check the CC Serenade group page: http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=145

All staterooms also receive $100 shipboard credit. This is combinable too, with any shipboard credit you may have with the Next Cruise or with the stockholder perk.

The Crown and Anchor member cruise includes special gifts in the stateroom and more (plus a complimentary shore excursion for diamond and diamond plus members). And with this also being a Cruise Critic group cruise, you get double the fun! :) The group cruise forum is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=649712

For additional information or questions, please feel free to contact me at kacruiser@sbcglobal.net.

Jan, I agree, this is going to be a great cruise!!! :)

The rates are most excellent and then there are all of the extras--both Cruise Critic extras and the Crown and Anchor extras. :cool:

Kingsgirl, no problem. The itinerary is wonderful:

Your Itinerary

Day 1 - Sun - San Juan, PR

Day 2 - Mon - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Day 3 - Tue - Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Day 4 - Wed - St. John's, Antigua

Day 5 - Thu - Castries, St. Lucia

Day 6 - Fri - Bridgetown, Barbados

Day 7 - Sat - At Sea

Day 8 - Sun - San Juan, PR

A Southern Caribbean cruise plus the advantages of the duty free shopping in St. Thomas and St. Martin!! :)

Kathy, congrats on getting your cruise an official CC group cruise....I was "turned down" for my request for the Adv OTS out of San Juan in October...:(

we are still sailing and got a great rate too!!

hope you have an awesome time on your cruise!!

Marsha

Marsha, I actually am just taking over for Jan (Whit), who got had the terrific idea of getting the Serenade of the Seas Nov 8 Crown and Anchor member cruise approved as a Cruise Critic member cruise too. She got this Cruise Critic member cruise approved in 2007 and was a wonderful group leader. But a conflict of time arose and she could not continue as group leader. So I agreed to take over for her. :)

I just hate for anyone to pay more than is necessary and we did get a great rate for locking this in as a group cruise so early. Also, I wanted to remind everyone of the Royal Caribbean sailing certificate that is still available to use as a discount on the cruise. All that extra money can go to more fou fou drinks!! :cool:

Marsha, I'm glad you got a great rate on your Adventure cruise. I know that Cruise Critic tries to spread out those group cruises through the year. Plus I'm sure that this Serenade cruise being a Crown and Anchor member cruise helped also.

While the Voyager class is fun, I really like the smaller size and elegance of the Radiance class. I've never been on the Serenade, so I'm really looking forward to experiencing this ship.

Have fun on your cruise too! I'm sure we'll both have a wonderful time--after all, we'll be on a Royal Caribbean cruise!! :)

This reminder actually applies for any of the Royal Caribbean sailing certificates that are currently offered on the Crown and Anchor website. All of them, including the Serenade November 8 sailing will end on March 31.

Royal Caribbean will put new sailing certificates up soon, but those new certificates likely will not offer any discounts for the cruises for which sailing certificates are currently offered. Sometimes that happens, but more often than not it does not.

So if you are planning to book a cruise for which a sailing certificate is currently being offered, don't forget that this must be done by March 31 to use these sailing certificates.

Happy Cruising!! :)

Archived