Constellation 10 days December 12th

artlee

This is our first time sailing on Celebrity. We booked a deluxe ocean stateroom with verandah. Is this considered a busy time of year? I am wondering what the chances will be to get upgraded and how I can go about checking on that as time goes by?

Thanks for any insight.

This is our first time sailing on Celebrity. We booked a deluxe ocean stateroom with verandah. Is this considered a busy time of year? I am wondering what the chances will be to get upgraded and how I can go about checking on that as time goes by?

Thanks for any insight.

Hi,:) Celebrity is not known to upgrade~not often anyway.

I would say your best bet is to book a cabin you know

you will be happy with and relax:).

You are sailing 2 weeks before Christmas? It really just depends,

most sailings are full no matter what time of year.

As for checking on it, you can go to the website and

click in manage my reservation. It tells you what cabin

and all the pertinent information.

Enjoy your cruise:)

Thanks for any insight.

this time of year your chances of an upgrade are better then any other..

The first few weeks in dec, BEFORE the holiday sailings are always priced great due to low demand.

We are booked on that same cruise. However, we always book CC. I would very much doubt that you will be upgraded. As one of the other folks opined, if you would not be comfortable in a small room on a 10 night cruise, you might be better off changing to a larger room.

I believe that CC cabins are the same size as Deluxe Ocean View with Veranda; it's just the amenities that are different. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I just booked a 2C/Veranda on the Constellation for a 30 day B2B and I hope the cabin isn't any smaller than the CC we had on Century last Spring. Yikes!

The CC cabins are 21 sq ft bigger than the deluxe veranda cabin.
Oh, my. I'll have to get in touch with my TA ASAP! Thanks for the heads up. 21 square feet is quite a bit, especially over the course of 30 days. We did book a cabin with the huge balcony (6048). Maybe a trade-off?

Oh, my. I'll have to get in touch with my TA ASAP! Thanks for the heads up. 21 square feet is quite a bit, especially over the course of 30 days. We did book a cabin with the huge balcony (6048). Maybe a trade-off?

If your balcony is over 100 square feet. then you may be better off staying where you are. I believe that the only CC cabins left have only the 41 square foot balconies.

We also have a cc room for this cruise. We sailed on Millenium last cruise and really enjoyed our cc

room and the comfortable chairs on the balcony. I was keeping up with the pricing and noticed today that the room rates went up today 50$pp. I'll keep watching though in case these prices go down.

Archived