How early can you book shore excursions?

I am already booked for mine in Sept.(only have deposit down) As soon as they are available you can book and I would suggest for anything you REALLY want to do not to wait too long. All excursions are paid for upfront with a credit card but are completely refundable and can be canceled online up to 10 days before and then on the ship up to 24 hours before. BTW. welcome to the boards!!

I checked for our Sept 11 cruise and it told me to check back closer to departure date. We will be on the Explorer to Canada and Quebec. Just wondering if they are making changes to the offerings or what. I don't really want to book yet but I do want to see what is available so I can do some research.

I checked for our Sept 11 cruise and it told me to check back closer to departure date. We will be on the Explorer to Canada and Quebec. Just wondering if they are making changes to the offerings or what. I don't really want to book yet but I do want to see what is available so I can do some research.

You can go look in the 'browse' section and see what is going to be available in the ports. Don't put in your sailing date or booking number to go to the browse section.

Archived