Livorno to Florence

I'm on the Gem sailing into Livorno 5/2/08, I would like to do a sightseeing transfer to Florence with stops in Pisa and Lucca on the way, any suggestions?

Hi Lee :D - You must be doing the same TA cruise we are doing leaving on 04/19 from NYC. :) Right now we have a great Roll Call going with 98 Cruise Critic folks. Please come join us as! We are hoping to hit the 100 mark before we leave in a little less than 3 weeks. If there are at least two of you cruising.......you would be the ones to put us at the 100 mark!!:D

There are some folks doing private tours and they are looking for more people to bring the cost down. The vans hold 8 and I think they are at 4 or 6 right now. The private tours really provide so much more and they will personalize the tour to what you want to see.

Come meet 98 great folks who are on the same sailing. :) Find us over here!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=502220&page=75

I'm on the Gem sailing into Livorno 5/2/08, I would like to do a sightseeing transfer to Florence with stops in Pisa and Lucca on the way, any suggestions?

lee9-- Come on join us for the Meet and Greet, Sunday, 4/20 Magenta Dining Room at 11:00am. Were at 98 now. You would be the 100th assuming you are a couple. We might even have a "special" gift for you, but you have to sign up now! Someone else might beat you to it. This offer goes to first come, first served to a 100.

Archived