Cocoa Beach Hotel for toddler

zeca1000

Hi,

I've also posted this question in the Florida departure thread, but looks like here I can have advice/ perspective from folks w/ kids:

- I want some advice on a good hotel on the beach to stay a couploe of nights before cruise. I have a 5 yr old son, and I don;t want to drive to go to the beach.

Thanks,

Zeca

I'm not sure what kind of special hotel you would need with a five year old, but if you get no other responses, why not read through some reviews on Tripadvisor.com? I've found it a useful source of information.

Hi,

I've also posted this question in the Florida departure thread, but looks like here I can have advice/ perspective from folks w/ kids:

- I want some advice on a good hotel on the beach to stay a couploe of nights before cruise. I have a 5 yr old son, and I don;t want to drive to go to the beach.

Thanks,

Zeca

Hi-

I have heard good things about the Ron Jon resort in Cocoa Beach. It has heated pools, water slide, lazy river, mini golf, a theater & beach. Might be worth checking out. They have studios or 1-3 bedroom villas. Good luck with whatever you decide!

I've only been to PC once, and we stayed at Radisson(at the port) and I wouldn't recommend it. I know when we were there they were remodeling some, so unless they cleaned up the rooms, don't stay there. They had a cool pool/hot tub area but the rooms (mine and SIL) were dirty and not well kept up. (margin of error here, we just got OFF the Mariner). Anyhow, there was mold/mildew on the ceiling, sand on the floor in the corner and the table was dirty when we arrived.

Archived