Formal/Informal/Causal - Summit 10 Day

charlielinda

We are on the Nov. 5 sailing which is also a ten day and the breakdown is three formal nights, two informal night and the rest casual. I don't know the specific days except that for us the formal nights are the first full day at sea, the day we are in Barbados and the next to the last night. Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise.

Anne

Hi Basketlady

So you are cruising again. did you book it when we were on the April cruise this year? Where are you going. Anyway I have a 10 day Summit Mexican Riveria cruise booked for Sept 05. Would love to hear when they have their formal nights. Especially interested in the second formal night as the menu was probably the least inspired of all the dinners so that is the night we want to go to the Normandie. So I expect a report back

Have fun

Deb -- how can you possibly remember what we had to eat? I remember our cruise so fondly! I don't think I've ever had so much fun or laughed so hard as I did with our group of friends. I'll be thinking of you and Bev while were on the cruise. Hmmm, just might have to think about September 05 in Mexcio! I'll let you know how our cruise was when we return -- love, linda

Archived