legend of the sea

Hi,

We are cruising on July 7th, 2009 on the Legend of the Sea for the 12 night Mediterranean cruise to Italy, Greece and Egypt.

I have just booked for my family of 5 (3 teenage boys) and we are very excited. To keep costs down we took a deck 3 inside cabin for the 3 boys category M #3081, and an ocean view cabin category G # 3080 for my husband and I.

Can you give us all the good, mediocre and bad news on this ship and itinerary.

When looking where our cabins are situated, it says the back. Do you think this is a noisy or unstable cabins to be in?

Any advise of suggestions is greatly appreciated.

We have sailed before on Carnival's Legend this past summer in the Western Caribbean and had a great time.

Also, Can you please explain to me what a aft cabin is.

Thanks so much!!!!

Maria

Alot of the "stability" will depend on how rough the seas are! If everything is calm--no problems! If it's rough, you're going to feel it--no matter where you are, so don't worry too much about room location! Deck 3 will have less motion than a higher deck, at any rate! Just go, and enjoy!

This location is quite good, we sailed on Lengend in Dec. You will be under the dinning room, so during dinner there could be some noise but you will be at dinner at that time so it won't matter. We really enjoyed the crew and all the activities on board. We sail with our two boys all the time and they really enjoy the ship.

Happy Sailing

Brian J

Archived