NCL phonecall

AFT_LOVER

on Saturday morning and we were not home, and found them listed on our caller ID yet no message on our voicemail. So I hit redial and dear AT&T tells me "the number you have tried is for outbound calls only". We are freaking that the cruise was cancelled? So then I tried NCL but again you are told that whomever called saw you have a TA so they hung up to call her. But they didn't since Saturday. So no one at NCL will talk to me andnocallback from NCL & TA got nothing & she calls them to be told nothing on any of her bookings.

Then she asks about getting us a bottle of vodka & they tell her she cannot do it in advance of a sail & I am to order it onboard. I am sitting going WHAT! Then I go thru 8 pages of CC for bar set up [osts and nothing & no search, so I ask quick to give me that email address to get it myself.............

I am getting very aggravated with the way NCL is dealing with easy stuff.

We received a phone call from NCL several weeks before our cruise reminding us to book shore excursions. Could be that's all it was.

If it was something important, I would imagine they would either leave you a message or call your TA.

every once in awhile, my assistant at work gets a call and sees the NCL on callerid. Very, very reluctantly gives me the call, figuring I must be booking ANOTHER cruise.

Always is just a salesperson.

I would not worry about trying to figure out why they called.

But, I would confirm your cruise, and any special arrangements you may have made. I would NOT tell them you are checking on a phone call, because they will try to track that down instead, which of course will be worthless time.

for the instant answer which I gave to her & told her to ask her ocntact why she/he didn't know that.

Macop,

Email address for ordering a bar setup on the Dawn would be shipcoordinatordawn@ncl.com

We supplied our name, reservation #, sail date and cabin # and heard back within a few days - by phone. However, we called back and were able to order our setup very quickly.

Hope that helps.

gym2

Archived