Kontiki Beach Club

Got2Cruise

What is the Pub Crawl? Details please!

Thank you.

It's a very cultural experience! :D :D

We are sailing Royal Caribbean and it is one of their excursions, but I'm sure it's available to anyone. Here is the description:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This tour will give you the opportunity to feel the typical Caribbean island evening experience on the town. You will hop aboard the Kukoo Kunuku for an evening of entertainment along the beach, in the cunucu (countryside), and winding through the city streets of Oranjestad. Shake your maracas and dance to the beat of Aruba's carnival music. You will visit five local pubs and secret watering holes, and the first drink of your choice is complimentary at every stop. The tour will end at Carlos and Charlie's for a farewell drink to Aruba.

The minimum age for this tour is 18. It is the guest's own responsibility to return to the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Great Info!! Exactly what I needed to know. This sounds exactly like what we are looking for. We might need a nice comfy spot on the beach to finish recovering from the Pub Crawl in Aruba!! :D:D:D
Jeff A, you're right, Pub Crawl is in Aruba! Here was my original comment. I realized I would still be feeling the "Crawl" in Curacao! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The link above it great to see what KonTiki Beach Club looks like. Click on the panorama view. You can see the beach, the water and the over "feel" of the beach.

There is a small jetty in front of the beach area, that shelters the swim area. I don't think there are very many fish can can get into the area to see if you do decide to snorkle. We did not go outside the jetty to see if there was an area to snorkle. We loved being able to relax, swim, float and DH got an hour massage in a little grass shack by a native girl......HE WAS IN HEAVEN!! We really liked this place and we will be back.

We had the taxi drop us off near the fresh fish market in town and walked around a little to do some shopping. It is an easy walk back to the ship that you will enjoy.

We feel in love with Curacao, the people were very nice, the island was clean and tropical.

The link above it great to see what KonTiki Beach Club looks like. Click on the panorama view. You can see the beach, the water and the over "feel" of the beach.

There is a small jetty in front of the beach area, that shelters the swim area. I don't think there are very many fish can can get into the area to see if you do decide to snorkle. We did not go outside the jetty to see if there was an area to snorkle. We loved being able to relax, swim, float and DH got an hour massage in a little grass shack by a native girl......HE WAS IN HEAVEN!! We really liked this place and we will be back.

We had the taxi drop us off near the fresh fish market in town and walked around a little to do some shopping. It is an easy walk back to the ship that you will enjoy.

We feel in love with Curacao, the people were very nice, the island was clean and tropical.

Thanks for the quick response. I am really looking forward to visiting Curucao. From everything I have heard and the little that I have seen I truly can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

I took water shoes with me but didn't need them. There were some stones but it wasn't bad. Things change and conditions could be different. You can always bring them and if you need them you have them with you.

Archived