Quick question about online checkin

btobey

We completed all of our online checkin information last weekend, including our flight information--we don't have add-on air through HAL, so this was necessary to enable us to get our transfer to the airport at the end of our cruise. My question is, do I still need to call HAL and provide them with our flight information separately, or are we all set now that I've done this online? Thanks!

A few days after the cruise starts you will get a paper in your cabin asking about your return travel plans. There will be a place to indicate that you have HAL transfers and independent air. They will ask for flight numbers etc. Also, go to the front desk a day or two before the end to confirm they have everything in order.

HAL participates in the Express Luggage service that you can sign up once onboard, correct?

My wife and I are planning on having HAL check us in for our flights and arrange for our luggage to be delivered to the airport, but will be taking independent transportation to SeaTac.

We have yet made our return air arrangements (need to do that soon) so can't fill out the online forms for this. We do not want to opt for HAL transfers.

6 weeks? Means mine should arrive around the 27th of April! ;)

Depends on your TA. Ours arrived 2 weeks in advance. The TA had the documents for several weeks before sending them to us.

Ours arrived April 3rd for a May 25th cruise - more than 7 weeks in advance. And that's with our out-of-town travel agent sending them to us priority mail, not overnight mail.

I was surprised to get them so early.

Archived