Promenade Family Staterooms?

I was wondering of anyone has any pictures or reviews of these staterooms. Also, what was the average price paid for these cabins? Did you need to reserve far in advance to get one? TIA! :)

;)I just booked Promenade stateroom on the Voyager for 14 Dec 08. $649. each person. :mad:Was $599. last week. They have lots more on deck 7. Sorry. I don't have a picture, yet.....:D

I think whitestar100 is talking about a regular promenade stateroom, you were wanting info about the family promenade stateroom i believe.

i have one booked for our sept liberty cruise and booked about a year in advance. i think it just depends on the particular sailing on whether these fill up fast. i know that during the summer, they usually do fill up fast and you have to book early.

we paid $959 for the first two people and then $399 for the last three people in the room. i thought that was an excellent price! we booked this for our 5 kids and we have the promenade room next door booked for my dh and i.

Archived