What hotel did you stay at your last pre/post cruise

Lowes--Miami Beach---yes

Woo-hoo! Glad to see someone representing Loews. I work for Loews :D!

Port Canaveral - Radisson Resort @ The Port - Yes, been there several times!

Miami - Marriott Biscayne Bay - It was nice, but probably not since I work for another chain now..

New Orleans - Loews New Orleans - Of course :p

San Diego Motel 6 Hotel Circle......HELL NO!!!! Got into town really late at night so we weren't to picky....(not to self...No matter how late, be picky!)

Fort Laugerdale Tropi rock......loved it! this will be the place we will stay whenever in FL.

Miami Holiday Inn Port of Miami Great Hotel across the street from food & shopping, Will stay again next time.

San Juan Hotel Milano Have stayed there a few times and will be satying there again, great location to sll the action.

New Orleans Court yard, nice please, very friendly staff, across the street from ships pier, mall and a safe neighborhood.

New Orleans Ramada Inn, bad neighborbood, very old hotel, bums sleeping outside in the bushes at all times, did not feel welcomed.

San Francisco Holiday Inn Express, nice place walk to everything including the pier.

I think thats enough for now.

The two that stand out in our minds:

San Diego:

Holiday Inn San Diego - On the Bay

Plan on staying there if/when we sail out of San Diego again. The most convenient hotel we've ever stayed at -- literally across the street from the Carnival cruise terminal. We checked out of the hotel, walked across the street with our luggage, and there we were.

Civitavecchia:

Hotel Mediterraneo

Yes, would definitely stay there again. A room overlooking the promenade along the ocean, and just a few blocks from the port entrance. Once again, we were able to walk from our hotel, with our luggage, this time to the port entrance and the shuttle bus to the cruise terminal.

Anchorage Alaska: The Salmon Run B&B and yes I would stay again, it was actually a home that slept 6 and it was great...had the home all to ourselves.

Tampa: The Sailport Inn & Suites...yes I loved this place.

Long Beach: The Guest Houst International...yes I would stay again. Free shuttle and a great breakfast too...

I'll be going on my 5th. cruise this June in Tampa. The best hotel was in Miami, Florida at the Doubletree Point Resort. There were 6 of us and we had the 3 bedroom suite and the view of the ocean on one side and Miami on the other side. It was a great stay and would go back again!

Los Angeles, CA

Precruise we stayed in Holiday Inn Santa Monica.

Postcruise we were at Roosevelt hotel located in Hollywood and 1 day Westin Long Beach actually saw the Govenor there when we were departed due to a conference being held. Caused us to be late for our flight due to elevated security at the hotel. Thanks to being late for the plane I lost my excitement at seeing Arnold.

Los Angeles, CA

Precruise we stayed in Holiday Inn Santa Monica.

Postcruise we were at Roosevelt hotel located in Hollywood and 1 day Westin Long Beach actually saw the Govenor there when we were departed due to a conference being held. Caused us to be late for our flight due to elevated security at the hotel. Thanks to being late for the plane I lost my excitement at seeing Arnold.

We stayed at the Westin once, for a wedding and we had a horrible stay, we complained but they were so rude. Would never stay at a Westin again.

Wish I can remember the hotel we stayed in at Ft Lauderdale LOL the hotel wasn't all that great, but the on premise restaurant and lounge had women modeling lingerie LOL :D We had no clue till it happened, we loved watching the reactions of the customers LOL

In FL we stayed at Tropi Rock Resort and although it had high ratings it was not for us.

NYC loved the Intercontinental Barclay

St Augustine both World of Golf places were great

Can't remember them all. But in South Fla I usually stay at my brothers as the price can't be beat!

Archived