Conquest--cabin size diff B/T inside and OV

One one site it says that the inside cabins on the Conquest are 185 sf. The outside cabins are supposedly 220 sq. feet. The balconies are 185 with 35 sq. ft. balcony. Seems the balcony portion is just interior on their outside cabins. can anyone verifty this as true? Does the outside Lido cabin have an upper or a fol down sofa bed? I see that category also has floor to seiling windows and they call them family rooms/ Any one with any information about this??

One one site it says that the inside cabins on the Conquest are 185 sf. The outside cabins are supposedly 220 sq. feet. The balconies are 185 with 35 sq. ft. balcony. Seems the balcony portion is just interior on their outside cabins. can anyone verifty this as true? Does the outside Lido cabin have an upper or a fol down sofa bed? I see that category also has floor to seiling windows and they call them family rooms/ Any one with any information about this??

You are right on all of it most rooms have a couch except maybe the aft rooms and some have both the coach and the pull down.The ones with the star beside the room in the Deckplans have pull outs they are the rooms that sleep 4.

I think you are talking about OVs on the spa deck, not on the lido deck? On one of the ships these cabins have been turned into balconys already, cant remember which ship Triumph?? so you would not be able to book them on that ship except as a balcony. Cat 6E on the rest of the Conquest type ships.

Archived