Need help with Diamond discount

My parents are diamond status on RCCL. When calling to make a reservation, my mother was told that it would be acceptable to book two cabins - one cabin with my mother and I; the other cabin with my father and husband and both cabins would receive the discount. After boarding, we can then fix our cards to reflect the correct cabin and credit card numbers. Is this correct? We have never done this so I want to make sure that the reservationist told my mother the right information. Thanks for any help.

And when we get the extra key we can have that room's credit card information on it?

After you board, go to guest relations to switch rooms. They will give you new seapasses for the correct rooms so you don't have to carry around 2 things (your Seapass and an extra key).

After you board, go to guest relations to switch rooms. They will give you new seapasses for the correct rooms so you don't have to carry around 2 things (your Seapass and an extra key).

This is the way to handle it. IMHO

Archived