??'s about B2B

WinnieinWA

I notice that 14 days cruises depart say, from Miami, then cruise to a location like the eastern Caribbean, return to Miami, and then cruise to someplace else like the western Caribbean. Same ship, two cruises.

Hi,

We did a B2B last year on the Spirit out of NYC (5/27 6nt Fla/Bahama and 6/2 8 night carribean). It actually happened on a whim -I was looking into the 8 night but kept seeing a 14 night on one of the major travel sites for the same time period, so called and asked NCL how much it would be to add the 6 night. For some reason (which I did not question) it was only $500.00 additional for all 4 of us (inside cabin incl taxes/fees). It was a wonderful trip. We all had an awesome time - especially the kids - ages 4 & 9. Fourteen days and they were never bored. On the day back in New York we got off and walked to Times Square. We were free to come and go from/to our cabin. Bypassed the lines on the 2nd sailing and did not have to attend a second muster drill (per the front desk). We are headed back to the Spirit May 11th but unfortunately no bargain yet to add the 8 night - I called a couple of times but there's no break on the pricing :(

Not sure what you are asking, but..

B2Bs are back to backs. One cruise back to back with another one. They could be two different intinerarys, but that is not required. B2B means you take one cruise and just stay onboard for the next one.

If you do decided to take one, and then ask questions, you should ALWAYS clarify the two sides as the rules are sometimes a bit different because of customs and immigration, sometimes.

We did a Cruise to Nowhere out of NYC and then a 6 day New England cruise. It was great. While everyone else was dealing with getting off and getting on, we walked over to Times Square and had a snack and drink.

Again, different ports have different rules.

We did the Eastern / Western B2B on the Sun from Miami - at the time they were both 7 days each and the TA booked us so we could be in the same room each trip - We had to physcially walk down to immigration (with the cocierge and another 2 couples) sign out and then back in again. You could disembark if you wanted to once you received your "new" pass key. Was our first cruise with NCL and we loved it. I think the Jewel did the 9 and 5 day this past season but quite a few of the ports were repeated.

with the high airfare, to get the same ship, same stateroom, and go to 2 different itineraries. Unfortunately Europe doesn't work, it is the same cruise over & over. We even looked for a TA coming back to MIA or NYC that we could get the same ship going elsewhere.

Would love F3 to do LA-HI-LA (2 week cruise with RT air LAX)

Archived