Voyager Of The Seas

Im New To Cruising And Im Booked To Go On Voyager Of The Seas For My Honeymoon In Sept 08 I Just Have A Few Questions If Anyone Could Help That Would Be Great.

I Know You Can Pay For Things Onboard By Cash Or Card But On On The Online Check In It Asks You How You Paying. If I Decide To Pay By Cash (us$) And Just Say I Dont Have Enough Can I Pay By Card?

Can I Pay For Things At The End Of Each Night By Cash Instead Of Having A Large Bill To Pay At The End?

I Wanted 2nd Seating For Dinner But This Was Unavailable So I Have Been Giving 1st With This Being My Honeymoon Do You Think They Will Change This Once Onboard?

If Anyone Has Any Other Info That I Should Know That Would Be Great

Thank You Very Much

Ok--you can pay your BILL by cash or credit card, but any and everything you purchase onboard will be charged to your room. If you are going to pay cash, you will have to put a "deposit" on your account, and your charges will be deducted from that. OR, you can give them a credit card, and you will charge everything to your room account. The night before you leave, you can go and pay cash, if that's what you want to do. If you are going to use your credit card, you need do nothing. All charges will go directly to the credit card you gave them.

Except for tips to room service, there is no cash needed onboard for any purchase.

You should be on the waitlist for the dinner seating you want. Then, go to the dining room on boarding day and make your request for a change. Honeymoons have nothing to do with requests--there will be a TON of other honeymooners!

If you don't have the RCI cruise brochure, get it. RCI will send you one--no charge, if you ask. All the info you need is in that book.

Ok--you can pay your BILL by cash or credit card, but any and everything you purchase onboard will be charged to your room. If you are going to pay cash, you will have to put a "deposit" on your account, and your charges will be deducted from that. OR, you can give them a credit card, and you will charge everything to your room account. The night before you leave, you can go and pay cash, if that's what you want to do. If you are going to use your credit card, you need do nothing. All charges will go directly to the credit card you gave them.

Except for tips to room service, there is no cash needed onboard for any purchase.

You should be on the waitlist for the dinner seating you want. Then, go to the dining room on boarding day and make your request for a change. Honeymoons have nothing to do with requests--there will be a TON of other honeymooners!

If you don't have the RCI cruise brochure, get it. RCI will send you one--no charge, if you ask. All the info you need is in that book.

You do not have to put a deposit down. You are able to charge up to $500 before you would be required to pay if you are going the cash route. You can pay your account every day if you wish by going to the purser's desk or wait til the end of the cruise. Congrats on the wedding. Hope you have a blast.

If you cannot get second seating prior to your cruise, visit the Maitre D' the day your board (actually as soon as possible when you board).

They have excellent eyesight when they look at their seating chart through a $20.00 bill.

Archived