Obstructed View Quad question

BRC6C

Hi all, we're sailing on the Island Princess over Christmas. We are currently booked in a category II cabin A331. There is some thought that the beds may not be able to be pushed together in this room. Also, I'm worried about noise since it's under the pool I think. Just got and email that the wait list moved and we can get category G cabin E617. I know it's an obstructed view, does anyone know if the beds can be put together on that one? Or on the other for that matter. Should I be worried about noise in A331? The price difference isn't much so I'm thinking we may get a window :)

Hi all, we're sailing on the Island Princess over Christmas. We are currently booked in a category II cabin A331. There is some thought that the beds may not be able to be pushed together in this room. Also, I'm worried about noise since it's under the pool I think. Just got and email that the wait list moved and we can get category G cabin E617. I know it's an obstructed view, does anyone know if the beds can be put together on that one? Or on the other for that matter. Should I be worried about noise in A311? The price difference isn't much so I'm thinking we may get a window :)

I think I am a little confused with all the cabin numbers you gave.

Noise in any of the cabins you listed should not be a problem.

The beds in all of them should push together. :)

Even though it is obstructed it is still nice to have the light, and you can always see a little.

Hi all, we're sailing on the Island Princess over Christmas. We are currently booked in a category II cabin A331. There is some thought that the beds may not be able to be pushed together in this room. Also, I'm worried about noise since it's under the pool I think. Just got and email that the wait list moved and we can get category G cabin E617. I know it's an obstructed view, does anyone know if the beds can be put together on that one? Or on the other for that matter. Should I be worried about noise in A331? The price difference isn't much so I'm thinking we may get a window :)

Having the beds pushed together in a quad cabin like that can create some problems when trying to get in bed, but if those staying on top don't mind climbing over the main bed then go for it. :)

Ok, thanks for the info, when I had asked before there was some thought that it was impossible to push the beds together in a quad. Since DS will be in the bunk, I'm fine with him climbing wherever. Back to the noise problem, will the inside cabin A331 be loud?

Ok, thanks for the info, when I had asked before there was some thought that it was impossible to push the beds together in a quad. Since DS will be in the bunk, I'm fine with him climbing wherever. Back to the noise problem, will the inside cabin A331 be loud?

That cabin is sandwiched between 2 cabin decks so noise should not be a problem. :)

Archived