What Food is there a Fee for!!!!!

hurls88

On the Super Clubs...do you tip besides the $30 pp???

some dont--most do. If I get a great meal we tip - any alcohol will be automatically tipped at 15%. For our meal we tipped 15.00 to make our bill $75.00.

We got funship dollars ahead of time--- so i used those to prepay our meal.

PS- there is an edit button on each of your posts that allow you to go back in and make corrections. additions etc.

This button is only good for 20 minutes- after that it disappears.

We got funship dollars ahead of time--- so i used those to prepay our meal.

Are funship dollars a good deal, or are you doing that so you pay in advance? I've never looked into getting those.

Are funship dollars a good deal, or are you doing that so you pay in advance? I've never looked into getting those.

funship dollars are dollar for dollar- there is no savings.

Carnival sells certificates for 25,50, 75 or 100.

they are used for shipboard credit.

I buy one 25.00 each pay to place on my account-

I dont have to worry about carrying cash to my cruise.

I dont have to worry about saving money. For me when I save money and it sits in the bank--something always comes up and i would spend it

Having no credit card to place on the account funship dollars is the way for me. And if i did have a credit card-- funship dollars will allow me to prepay my shipboard credit and not worry about paying the credit card after the cruise.

I know i have tips of 70.00 per person- and wanted to eat in the super club- so i get at least that amount-- that will be repaid.

So if your cruise is a few months away-- its cheaper to buy 25.00 each pay--coz we dont miss the 25.00 at the time

You can also call carnival and place cash on your ship board account but i like to have something tangible to show for my cash

funship dollars are dollar for dollar- there is no savings.

Carnival sells certificates for 25,50, 75 or 100.

they are used for shipboard credit.

I buy one 25.00 each pay to place on my account-

I dont have to worry about carrying cash to my cruise.

I dont have to worry about saving money. For me when I save money and it sits in the bank--something always comes up and i would spend it

Having no credit card to place on the account funship dollars is the way for me. And if i did have a credit card-- funship dollars will allow me to prepay my shipboard credit and not worry about paying the credit card after the cruise.

I know i have tips of 70.00 per person- and wanted to eat in the super club- so i get at least that amount-- that will be repaid.

So if your cruise is a few months away-- its cheaper to buy 25.00 each pay--coz we dont miss the 25.00 at the time

You can also call carnival and place cash on your ship board account but i like to have something tangible to show for my cash

sounds like a good way to get kids Money on a cruise.

sounds like a good way to get kids Money on a cruise.

not very much for kids to buy onboard--unless they buy soverniers.

Arcade takes money off their card--but they can play ninetendo for free in the camps.

They can buy the frozen virgin drinks with their cards. (4 bucks each)

candy bars on the ship are expensive--

tater chips, pretzels--free with room service-- along with choc milk and cookies.

not very much for kids to buy onboard--unless they buy soverniers.

Arcade takes money off their card--but they can play ninetendo for free in the camps.

They can buy the frozen virgin drinks with their cards. (4 bucks each)

candy bars on the ship are expensive--

tater chips, pretzels--free with room service-- along with choc milk and cookies.

My 12 Year old son is an arcade freak and my 5 year old daughter a stuffed animal freak so I think I am going to go this way. How do you go about getting the FunShip dollars?

My 12 Year old son is an arcade freak and my 5 year old daughter a stuffed animal freak so I think I am going to go this way. How do you go about getting the FunShip dollars?

http://www.carnival.com look under gifts.

onboard most sailings you will find a build a bear class for your daughter.

arcade limit is 20 bucks per day on the sign and sail card.

Archived