What Food is there a Fee for!!!!!

hurls88

Pizza/Ice Cream/Deli/ any of these?

those things are free, free free

Pizza and ice cream is available 24 hours a day- Ice cream is soft serve plus theyhave soft serve yogurt too. Want Hand dipped ice cream-- there is a fee

On the Glory there is a Pastry place that sells milk shakes, slices of cakes and flavored specialty coffee- for this place there is a charge. (choc strawberries a buck a piece,)

then there is the supper club which costs 30 bucks pp to dine there. (worth the money)

everything else is free.

Pizza/Ice Cream/Deli/ any of these?

The optional Supper Club

The specialty coffee/dessert place

Besides that:

24 hour room service

Main dining room breakfast

Main dining room lunch

Main dining room dinner

Buffet breakfast

Buffet lunch

Buffet dinner

24 hour pizzeria

Grill & Deli

Midnight Buffet

24 hour ice cream

Fish and Chips

Asian Corner

Sushi Bar

All FREE!!!

Must try the chocolate covered strawberries 5 for $3 Cheese Cake big slice for $2 and carrot cake. they are all worth the extra. We bought strawberries and sat outside on our balcony just relaxing. Darn I miss it:mad:.

Wish I could win the lottery and cruise more often.

Mike

Must try the chocolate covered strawberries 5 for $3 Cheese Cake big slice for $2 and carrot cake. they are all worth the extra. We bought strawberries and sat outside on our balcony just relaxing. Darn I miss it:mad:.

Wish I could win the lottery and cruise more often.

Mike

Will room service deliver the chocolate covered strawberries? Now that would be worth it!!!! :rolleyes: A little chocolate covered strawberries, a little bubbly, a little.... oh, forgot I was typing! :eek:

Will room service deliver the chocolate covered strawberries? Now that would be worth it!!!! :rolleyes: A little chocolate covered strawberries, a little bubbly, a little.... oh, forgot I was typing! :eek:

Room service will charge you tons of $$ (look under gift services to see prices)

Mike- strawberries went up to a buck each.

Room service will charge you tons of $$ (look under gift services to see prices)

Mike- strawberries went up to a buck each.

To bad but still worth it. We go to Long Grove IL and pay 3-5 for each one. Do you know do they are they charging fuel sur-charge on them

:D LOL. Hope this don't cause any trouble:D

Mike

Joanne: Oh mi gawd---- Im trying to diet for my aruba trip and now here I sit craving those carrot cakes.

I love the little carrots. I think they are my favorite part.

Hey, carrots are vegetables! It's good for you!;)

To bad but still worth it. We go to Long Grove IL and pay 3-5 for each one. Do you know do they are they charging fuel sur-charge on them

:D LOL. Hope this don't cause any trouble:D

Mike

The Fuel is everywhere

My kids and I split one of the Black Forest Cake "cups" that are shown in the picture and it was so good. I'm talking SO good. Completely worth the $2. They must not have had the carrot cake cut when we were there, because I totally would've gotten a piece of that, too. YUM!

Archived