Odessey 2010-help wanted

Tony & Trevor

Whilst on the 'Pride' this January we made a provisional booking on the Odessey and paid a deposit of £500 ( approx $1,000 )

This was for a segment-Sydney to Hong Kong. We have all the documentation given to us by Crina on the Pride.

We have ,and also our TA been in touch with Seabourn Southampton (UK ). They deny all knowledge of this cruise-saying it does not exist and have no documention form Seabourn USA. Seabourn have had for the last three months or so $1,000 of our money.

Any advice?

Kind regards,

Tony

Didnt you hear from Crina, Tony and Trevor? She said she would phone you when she was in England....I thought she would have been there by now.

We have just sent our "full deposit" for our next cruise.

Your cruise is part of the World cruise isnt it? I think maybe they havent released the smaller segments of that yet, so yours may still be a bit in limbo......be a devil....do the whole thing! ;)

What you probably have is a priority waitlist for a shorter segment of the world cruise. Those have not yet opened up.

I don't really know what the benefit of it is because I am not aware of any system to give advance notice of the release of the segments to waitlisted guests.

Dear Tony & Trevor,

>"What you probably have is a priority waitlist for a shorter segment of the world cruise. Those have not yet opened up."

There is another thread on this, but the search function is down. You are signed up, for the 4th leg of the World Cruise and that has not yet opened up. I am signed up for legs 2 & 3, LA> Sidney. They have not opened up as yet either. Don't worry, your money is safe with Seabourn and you will be notified. You can always call the Seabourn main office, but that's not really necessary in my opinion.

Thankyou Lorraine and Eric

Eric we booked the segment cruise on the Pride. We still have the brochure which we picked up from the tour desk.

Seabourn Southampton say this brochure does not exist

and they do not have any documentaion!!( and Seabourn has $1,000 as deposit-which thet deny )

Thankyou

Kind regards,

Tony

Perhaps they took your $1000 as an onboard booking discount which you asked to be applied to that segment of the world cruise. I'm sure when those segments open they'll give you the 5% discount and you can apply the money toward your down payment.

Archived