Valor - Panorama Deck?? Good or Bad?

crusin4ever

HI,

We are booked on the Valor, sailing 5/25 from Miami. We have an inside stateroom, #1045 on the Panorama Deck. Is this a good deck? I worry with the pool slide on the same deck that we might have a lot of noise, and kids running through the hall.

Comments? Thoughts?

Your hallway will actually be very quiet. There are not many rooms on your deck, hence not a lot of people. Easy access to the pools, but farther from everything else (dining, gambling, bars, lobby) etc.

We were on the liberty on the panarama deck and it was fab--excellent location to get to your room, close to most everything and it was nice to just take a few steps and be near the pool.

Thanks for the info, was just about to post the same question. We are on the panarama deck on the Liberty in June and were a little concerned. We normally book either a catergory 8A or 9A but since this was last minute they were all sold out and the CVP suggested this category of rooms.

P.S. Also fellow Canadian that spent many summers up in your part of the woods, brought back great memories.

We loved the Panorama Deck on the Valor! It was an upgrade and I was a little nervous and it turned out to be the best cabin ever!!!! It is a short deck without many cabins, therefore, it is very quiet. There are doors that enter into the pool area, so there isn't any noise from the pool. You will love it! It's very easy to run back to your cabin for a drink or whatever. I hope to stay on that deck again some day! We were in 1038. Enjoy!!

Thanks for the info, was just about to post the same question. We are on the panarama deck on the Liberty in June and were a little concerned. We normally book either a catergory 8A or 9A but since this was last minute they were all sold out and the CVP suggested this category of rooms.

P.S. Also fellow Canadian that spent many summers up in your part of the woods, brought back great memories.

Don't worry at all about the location - if we aren't booking a guarantee, this is where I would choose to be. We had #1014 in October - very quiet up there but just down the hall and down one quick flight of steps to the Lido. I also like the forward location - our only midship location so far (Victory) was full of people yelling in the halls all night long, kids running up and down, and doors slamming. Could have been a fluke, but I after that I prefer forward now- not as many people take the time to go all the way to the far end of the ship.

HI,

We are booked on the Valor, sailing 5/25 from Miami. We have an inside stateroom, #1045 on the Panorama Deck. Is this a good deck? I worry with the pool slide on the same deck that we might have a lot of noise, and kids running through the hall.

Comments? Thoughts?

Hi there cruisin...won't be on the Panarama Deck (we are on the Empress) but wanted to say hi since we'll be seeing each other on the 25th...I may have already talked to you on our roll call:)...can't wait!

My wife was booked on Panorama Deck on the Liberty last year and loved it enough that we booked it for this year. We will be in 1036 on Valor 09/14. She liked it for the same reasons stated above...quiet and close to everything.

• 9 months later...
My wife was booked on Panorama Deck on the Liberty last year and loved it enough that we booked it for this year. We will be in 1036 on Valor 09/14. She liked it for the same reasons stated above...quiet and close to everything.

HEY! We had this cabin in Sept 07!

Love the Panorama Deck. Little traffic, no noise and close to that great stadium seating around the Lido!

Have a Great Cruise!

Archived