sales

are there any sales I can take advantage of for a cruise that is almost a yr. away? I will book VOS through the military TA but this cruise isn't posted as having a military discount......is there any other way to take advantage of a sale or something I should know?

There will probably be no promotions for a sailing that far out.

Promotions - resident, senior, military - usually come along late in the cycle and usually on a sailing that is not selling well.

For most sailings, frankly, the price keeps rising as the sail date approaches and there are fewer staterooms to sell. For some, though, early sales are not good...and then the price is lowered or promotions put into place.

The good news is that MOST lower prices and promotional fares are convertible - if you've got a booking at a higher rate, they will lower it for you.

Your best "sale" is to book it this far out. The prices will probably only go up. If they should go down at all, RCI will give you the lower rate. Are you a C&A member? Did you look to see if there is a Savings Certificate for your sailing? Do you have a RCI credit card? That's a good way to earn points for $ off the cost or for an OBC.

Archived