Bringing Pepsi on board AOS

I know there are some threads on this however the search feature is not working.....:rolleyes: SO don't flame me for asking....

Has anyone RECENTLY brought PEPSI on board the AOS in San Juan. We where able to bring a case of water on the EOS out of Miami several years ago with no problem. Since DH drinks only PEPSI he would like to bring some along.

Has anyone been successful? Thanks in advance for the information! :confused:

I brought Dr. Pepper and put it in my checked. I mainly did this because we brought a 12 pack and it would be such a pain to carry, although you can carry it on. However, if you are putting it in checked make sure to put a towel or pillow around it as luggage is often thrown and the cans could break, but I wouldn't be too worried.

On our first cruise our cabin steward LOVED pepsi. So at the end of the cruise i "accidently" forgot to pack the rest of my pepsi that wasn't consumed. I put his tip enevelope on the pepsi and said enjoy! Im sure he was happy since pepsi is rather difficult to find on most islands!

I have never sailed on the AOS; however I am a Pepsi drinker and have carried Pepsi and water on every cruise. I check my sodas in with my luggage. We ususally carry about 3 12 packs. I tape up the edges of the cartons and the Porters put a label on them and they are delivered to our stateroom along with our luggage. Never had a damaged can or bottle. We will be on AOS 12/21/08 and I plan on purchasing my soda and water in SJU. Hope this helps.

Gladys

We put our sodas -- Diet Pepsi caffeine free, and Diet 7 Up -- which the ship doesn't offer in a wheeled carry bag that we fill up once we arrive in Florida or San Juan and check with our bags to be delivered to our stateroom. No problems.

On my last trip out of San Juan (2006), we bought our soft drinks at the pier. There is a small store at checkin that sells soft drinks. We checked in, carried our stuff on board and returned to the store. Only took a few minutes and no lines!!!! Hope that hasn't changed.

Archived