Ma Grade On Oceana

welshlass

We are thinking of doing the back to back Christmas and New Year 2009 on Oceana has anybody stayed in these restricted view cabins? Is any one cabin better for view or are you better just going for an inside cabin?

• 1 year later...
We are thinking of doing the back to back Christmas and New Year 2009 on Oceana has anybody stayed in these restricted view cabins? Is any one cabin better for view or are you better just going for an inside cabin?

Unless you are claustaphobic !! I would opt for an inside ---------for all the time you are in your Stateroom in the Caribbean-I would not bother a restricted View . A balcony perhaps !!! ?

But I opt for an inside every year .

Regards Flora x

Hello, we stayed in a MA grade on Oceana mainly as we really wanted daylight in the cabin and it was a good price compared to a balcony. It was just fine, a bit bigger than my parents inside cabin, however no real view but we did at least know if it was the middle of the night or morning when we woke up.

I've attached a couple of pictures, we'd pushed the beds to one side so we could fit the cot in, but you get the idea of the window.

Tracy

266851478_DSCF0821small.jpg.426d792d64f95f2ff615a78210f2906f.jpg

1883806282_DSCF0822small.jpg.debd3c347b00be0e6df892c7e2a686e0.jpg

Unless you are claustaphobic !! I would opt for an inside ---------for all the time you are in your Stateroom in the Caribbean-I would not bother a restricted View . A balcony perhaps !!! ?

But I opt for an inside every year .

Regards Flora x

Hi Flora Have booked LC Grade on Baha Deck on the 28 night Xmas and New Year. Just returned off Ruby Princess had inside did not know if it was night or day unless put forward camera on slept till noon one day. All comes down to price difference.

Archived