Where is Soverign of the Seas

Well I do know she is doing a Pampered Chef cruise today, cause the company I work for was trasporting people to the Radisson all yesterday and late last night. SO she should be there, unless she is running late for some reason, but she was scheduled out of Canaveral today for sure.

I'll be cruising on her 2 weeks from today! Maybe the captain will like us too:D ! Of course, I have a 1:00 flight out of MCO so maybe he shouldn't like us too much:rolleyes: .

The only other time I have cruised, we got fogged out (Tampa) about 2 miles from port. We were due in at 8:00 and didn't get in until 1:00. Missed our flight.

I hope you have a great cruise. I wanted to get one more trip on her before she left the Cape but things didn't work out for us. Something about needing a new furnace or some such silly thing!!!!Gee the things that keep one on the land and away from the sea.

I hope you have a great cruise. I wanted to get one more trip on her before she left the Cape but things didn't work out for us. Something about needing a new furnace or some such silly thing!!!!Gee the things that keep one on the land and away from the sea.

Yep, I know what you mean! Car payments? House Payments? The things life expects of us. :D

Ah come on! You won't need that furnace for several months now. You can worry about that later. Cruise now, furnace later;) !

I just about fell out of my chair when I read the heading..."Where is Soverign of the Seas" - as I am leaving this Friday on her. Glad she is back in Port ...can't wait to get back on her, I have many wonderful memories of her and wanted to get on her at least one more time before she leaves.

Archived