Ultimate Balcony Dining in October

resstation

We will be cruising on the Canada/New England Caribbean Princess voyage for our 10th anniversary in October. Of course, we would LOVE to have dinner on the balcony but as I think about it, I am assuming it will be FREEZING on the balcony in the evening. Is that correct?

New England in October isn't usually warm enough for evening outside dining - maybe you will get lucky though but I doubt it. I lived there for several years and the evening chill begins in September. October on the water can be very windy and chilly.

enjoy your cruise

Brrrrrrrrrr! I think if this is something you would enjoy, try it INSIDE your stateroom on this sailing. Unless the weather happens to be unseasonably warm. But if you decide to go for it, just remember, as the sun begins to set, the temps drop like a rock! ;)

We will be cruising on the Canada/New England Caribbean Princess voyage for our 10th anniversary in October. Of course, we would LOVE to have dinner on the balcony but as I think about it, I am assuming it will be FREEZING on the balcony in the evening. Is that correct?

Not necessarily, but it would be luck of the draw. :)

Archived