Junior Suites

Yes, you will only get the credits after the cruise. And god only knows how long it will take to physically appear on the web site. :rolleyes: ;) But they always assure me that THEY see the correct credits. :)
Hey ...Mama, good to come across you. We've been tugging at C&A since last August about some credits that aren't showing up properly. But, they did have them correct in their system that they can see on the computers as we called. We've been round and round about it. They bumped us to Platinum as of this cruise, so we know they're on schedule even though we can't see it ourselves. Wish they would get it fixed.

Hey ...Mama, good to come across you. We've been tugging at C&A since last August about some credits that aren't showing up properly. But, they did have them correct in their system that they can see on the computers as we called. We've been round and round about it. They bumped us to Platinum as of this cruise, so we know they're on schedule even though we can't see it ourselves. Wish they would get it fixed.

Yes it drives me crazy. Ironically enough, my kids' C&A numbers show my cruises. My hubby's C&A number show my cruises. MY C&A number, no cruises. :rolleyes: And all reservations are made in my name, figures. ;)

You definitely get priority boarding at Cape Liberty. Not sure if I understand your second question - as long as you sign up for C&A after (or during) your cruise, you get the two credits for the JS even if it's your first time on Royal.

Thanks Geri I am emailing my TA now. You are the best!!! I love Cruise Critic members all of you are so helpful. Now hopefully I can get that aft suite becasue they probably go first.

We took a free upgrade from the 1388/1688 corners to JS 1694. The room was large, the balcony was huge. We really enjoyed the space with both! It's nice to be able to walk around and lounge around in comfort. In fairness to the aforementioned D-1's, the cabins themselves are virtually the same size as the aft JS. If they were available, I probably wouldn't pay extra just for the JS.

2903563290039822749S425x425Q85.jpg 2317247490039822749S425x425Q85.jpg 2706592700039822749S425x425Q85.jpg

What ship was this on?

What ship was this on?
The pictures I'm posting on this thread were from aft JS 1694 on Voyager of the Seas. Since we paid a D-1 price, it was probably the best value we've had so far. We'll see if my TA can do us any good for our next cruise!;)

Wow that is a lot of info in a short period of time. Thank you!

Can anyone recommend a Jr. Suite on The Explorer?

I always book a JS near the hump but slightly aft of it on deck 10 on the Explorer. It is quiet yet close to stairs/elevators and one flight up to the pool:D

The pictures I'm posting on this thread were from aft JS 1694 on Voyager of the Seas. Since we paid a D-1 price, it was probably the best value we've had so far. We'll see if my TA can do us any good for our next cruise!;)

CLQ do Junior Suites get priority in Galveston? were booked for jan 2008 AFT balcony and just would like a heads up on that!

CLQ do Junior Suites get priority in Galveston? were booked for jan 2008 AFT balcony and just would like a heads up on that!

Oooo, that's a great question that I would be asking too, if I were you. In '06 when we sailed Voyager it was still based in Miami. And yes, there was priority embarkation.

Now, there is a really nice young lady who's active here on the RCI part of CC and she's a check-in agent at Galveston. She could answer that. Rancher Dave or others may be along soon with the answer too.

Have a great time. Voyager is a great ship.

Hi Sparkle! Just thought I'd say hello! :D

Hi raina,

I am still trying to collect information on the Explorer while I am waiting for our cruise!!

Everyone is so nice and helpful. I feel like a member of the family;)

Archived