Introduction of 2.0 - review of the inaugural 2.0 cruise aboard the 3/30 Jade cruise

owl61

Good review...but you lost me on the George Bush reference...things can't be too bad...you were on back to back cruises touring some spectacular ports....I bet that cost a pretty penny! Doesn't sound like you are suffering even thought George is spending like a drunken sailor! :rolleyes:

You must be kidding. I'm not surprised you got lost...if you think that my personal financial condition has any bearing on the status of the nation's economy or well being. I suspect you get lost a lot. As CC editors don't condone political discussion here, I won't get into it except to say that it is a shame what this administration has done to our wonderful country.

You must be kidding. I'm not surprised you got lost...if you think that my personal financial condition has any bearing on the status of the nation's economy or well being. I suspect you get lost a lot. As CC editors don't condone political discussion here, I won't get into it except to say that it is a shame what this administration has done to our wonderful country.

Quite the contrary...of course I don't think your personal financial condition has anything at all to do with the economy. I just think, maybe it's not as bad as we think, since we all seem to be cruising and vacationing as always. I just didnt get the aside, when discussing your wonderful cruise experiences. I didn't intend to insult you...no harm no foul, just my observation.

How does one identify oneself as a CCer and thus receive all the wonderful CC comps?

Comps are NOT a normal thing. We happened to be the guinea pigs for 2.0 and corporate guys were on board looking for feedback. The comps were a thank you for our spending some time with them giving our opinions. They were taking notes and listenin to our suggestions on how to make NCL and Freestyle 2.0 a great experience.

It is as bad as we think. If you mean that it's not as bad as we think just because more people are cruising, I suggest you access more relevant data to assess the situation. I'm also pretty sure "we" are not vacationing as always - not with the euro at $1.60. By the way, politics is not an aside to any aspect of life, cruising included, especially when we have fighting men on distant shores and the highest rate of home foreclosures in many decades.

What a super review! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all about your cruise and your experience of 2.0

There has been quite a lot of negative reviews about NCL in general recently so it's refreshing to find a report that is balanced, detailed and a pretty good cruise experience overall :)

Archived