Furious With Ta

This is my saga: booked on ship three cabins for our family a year ago....gave booking to TA because supposedly thru this board they were so good......received misinformation from agency regarding status for my college age student and found out bookings were not even linked. Told them to cancel me from their agency release my bookings back to RCCL in June, Come to find out a couple of months back yes they cancelled all right, cancelled my cabin! And would have lost my shipboard credit for the booking while on ship if it were not for a kind soul at RCCL that saw everyone in my family had a cabin but me. Now I have been told they have left thier booking numbers on the other two cabins.

Final payment is due tomorrow. Now I have been told they have left thier booking numbers on the other two cabins.

I had to buy a junior suite to get on the same ship with my children on our 35 anniversary cruise. RCCL will not even talk to me about the other bookings because of the TA ID. RCCL said they could NOT do a thing even though I have emails in June between TA and me nulifying the relationship. I called for a week straight supervisors of this agency and they ignored my calls, this is a real rip off.

I warn everyone about using TAs and especially ones which promote their agencies open "24" hours and being customer orientated.

So fact of the matter is I must pay tomorrow give the TA their commission for all this aggravation I could spit.

BE CAREFUL....think twice about what you do.

For future - I will book directly with RCCL where I can talk with someone directly about my bookings and NOT have to go thru a middle person.

I'm not sure I'd write off all TA's just because this one isn't any good. There are a lot of really good TA's out there that can help you with your needs. In every business there's the good and the bad. Sorry you had to happen across one of the bad ones.

Archived