issues with carnival.com

djede

Anyone else having issues with carnivals website

I went online to finish my funpass...I typed everything in and went to print and it didn't work. i looged off still didn't work

I woke up this morning and I can't even log in ...I keep getting some setver error

Anyone else having this problem

Also what do i do if I can't get the funppasses printed

Thanks

Ed

I went online to finish my funpass...I typed everything in and went to print and it didn't work. i looged off still didn't work

I woke up this morning and I can't even log in ...I keep getting some setver error

Thanks

Ed

I think you can do it at the port

Hey, if you pull up the Carnival website and then click on the MY DOCUMENTS at the very bottom of the page, you will be able to get to where you are trying to get.

I am not sure why this method works and the regular path does not, but I got through going this route.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ed

I too am having difficulty in getting on with carnival. I thought it was my computer. Hope they get it fixed soon. I need to add our passport information. We got them yesterday

The site is hosed.

Even if it was working, all you get when you print the Funpass is a one-pager that says "Fun Pass Complete". It's just evidence that you entered all the information, and the person at the check-in desk will be able to verify on their screen that everything is in the system - or alternatively, will enter it on the spot. You don't need the Funpass. All you need is your Ticket, which is in the edocs (or was mailed to you), and your passport or DL/BC.

The site is hosed.

Even if it was working, all you get when you print the Funpass is a one-pager that says "Fun Pass Complete". It's just evidence that you entered all the information, and the person at the check-in desk will be able to verify on their screen that everything is in the system - or alternatively, will enter it on the spot. You don't need the Funpass. All you need is your Ticket, which is in the edocs (or was mailed to you), and your passport or DL/BC.

I never print mine anymore. I just put it in online

i had problems last night, seems okay at the moment.

my big problem is with my sail & sign info. i can't get it to put both bookings on the same card. the pvp that i started with said i would need to call that particular department. i haven't done that, but i've still got until july.

Thanks

Ed

Worst Website Ever.

cbg.gif

We have to put in our information also for our June sailing. I hope it gets fixed soon. I wanted to get our Fun Passes printed out so we don't have to deal with it at port. I am having all our documents e-mailed to me so hopefully we will get our tickets and documents soon.

Archived