HELP! Sunless tanner uneven and leaving tomorrow!

Desert star

I used the Jergens Express three day lotion tanner. This was just day one I took the hot bath,exfoliated with sugar scrub, I thought I covered every inch. But I must have gotten it uneven and thicker in places because I definatly looks uneven. (not in the dry areas):eek:

Any suggestion on how to make it look any better? Should I just reapply in the areas that I look light and blend it in? I have to say I am medium skined and after one application I got got alot of color. I guess I wasn't expecting that with a lotion.

I used the Jergens Express three day lotion tanner. This was just day one I took the hot bath,exfoliated with sugar scrub, I thought I covered every inch. But I must have gotten it uneven and thicker in places because I definatly looks uneven. (not in the dry areas):eek:

Any suggestion on how to make it look any better? Should I just reapply in the areas that I look light and blend it in? I have to say I am medium skined and after one application I got got alot of color. I guess I wasn't expecting that with a lotion.

I noticed that too when I used the Express as opposed to the regular Jergens Lotion/Self tanner. I thought it was because I am so incredibly pale. I definitely recommend using the REGULAR Jergens over the EXPRESS Jergens...you get a much more even tan and its more gradual, so if you need to touch up some areas that were missed, its not that big of a deal because its not incredibly noticable.

I'd exfoliate with baking soda like above poster said or try some rubbing alcohol lightly of the areas that are the darkest. Once that's done then you use some regular tanner in a VERY even coat or the spray tanner.

If you wear a one piece suit you can focus just on the areas that will show and work on the tummy area as the weeks progresses!

The regular does work better--and it never streaks--I guess because it's so gradual!

I'd try re-applying to the lighter areas and see if it blends! After your 1st day in the sun, I'm betting you won't notice it!

The regular does work better--and it never streaks--I guess because it's so gradual!

I'd try re-applying to the lighter areas and see if it blends! After your 1st day in the sun, I'm betting you won't notice it!

lemon jiuce not the bottle kind:)

Thanks for the suggestions.

I reapplied in the areas that were lighter. It seemed to work pretty well and I just kept exfoliating my feet with where it was really streaky looking.

I think it might just take practice.

I do like the color I got with just one application.

Leaving for the airport in just a few hours!

Archived